Read the new clinical trial about the bone and joint benefits of ConcenTrace®!
ConcenTrace® Trace Mineral Drops is the #1 selling trace mineral supplement in the natural channel according to SPINS.‡ It is also one of the most powerful natural health mineral supplements in the world and has many uses and applications. It’s impossible to overestimate the importance of minerals and trace minerals for the human body. They are the catalysts for all the vitamins and other nutrients your body uses for developing and maintaining good health.† ConcenTrace® captures the perfect balance of trace minerals your body needs. Using ConcenTrace® every day may help maintain healthy energy levels in your body by providing your body’s entire electrical system the minerals it needs to function properly.†
ConcenTrace® Trace Mineral Drops is an all natural mineral concentrate that’s made by using ConcenFlo™, our proprietary harvesting process. ConcenTrace® contains naturally occurring ionic trace minerals from the Great Salt Lake with 99% sodium removed.
Ideally, minerals should come from eating a raw food diet. However, even eating a raw food diet isn’t enough since researchers have proven that soils have been depleted of minerals. Therefore, if it’s not in the soil, it’s not in the food. Here’s where ConcenTrace® comes in–taking ConcenTrace® every day ensures you’re getting a full spectrum of ionic trace minerals, which are the same kind of bioavailable ionic trace minerals that are found in foods!*
How do you make ConcenTrace®?
ConcenTrace® isn’t actually something we make. It’s an amazing complex of full spectrum ionic trace minerals that has been made by Mother Nature. For thousands of years, every sprouting seed and towering tree has helped dissolve minerals, raising them from deep within the soil to the surface, where they are easily washed away. But they don’t just wash away. They are carried in the rivers and streams into oceans and seas like the Great Salt Lake (GSL) in Utah, USA. But the GSL is unique because it has no outlets and is considered an inland sea. Therefore, the GSL is rich in minerals that have been deposited there over these thousands of years.
At Trace Minerals Research, we simply harvest the minerals from the pristine shores of the GSL at our state-of-the-art mineral harvesting facility. This facility was designed by certified chemical engineer David S. Butts, one of the world’s foremost experts in the field of solar evaporation technology. Butts has 40 years of experience in the design, operation, and extraction of minerals and salts from lakes, oceans, salars, and underground deposits like the Great Salt Lake. The unique design of our facility allows us to harvest our high quality minerals from the Great Salt Lake with the lowest impact possible on the environment. Our solar evaporation ponds are only about 500 feet from the edge of the waters of the Great Salt Lake, which allows us to transport the lake water to our ponds without having to trench or disrupt the lake’s bed.
Why is ConcenTrace® so powerful?
ConcenTrace® contains a full spectrum of all the minerals in a balance natural to the body. Once harvested from the GSL, we use a completely natural concentration process without the use of chemicals or dyes that removes the sodium from the GSL water. We use solar evaporation technology to concentrate the water, which really means that all we use is natural sunshine! The result of this natural process is ConcenTrace®, an all natural ionic trace mineral blend that is 26 times more concentrated than colloidal trace minerals, making it one of the most naturally powerful health supplements on the market.
In addition, all of our facilities are FDA cGMP certified (Good Manufacturing Practices) through the Natural Products Association. GMP certification shows our customers, retailers and international buyers that we are committed to producing safe products of high quality. We are constantly looking for new technologies and research that help us improve our manufacturing processes, and our products are tested by a third-party laboratory to ensure quality and safety.
Is it safe?
Non-GMO Project Verified-ConcenTrace® has been evaluated and verified to be in compliance with the Non-GMO Project Standard, which means following rigorous best practices for genetically modified organism (GMO) avoidance, including segregation and traceability to prevent contamination. GRAS-Affirmed-ConcenTrace® is so pure and natural that it has been GRAS-Affirmed for use in food and beverages. According to FDA regulations, the process to achieve GRAS status involved an intensive review by an independent panel of experts, qualified by training and experience to evaluate the safety of food ingredients. To affirm ConcenTrace’s GRAS status, TMR sought out an expert panel from AIBMR Life Sciences Inc. (Puyallup, WA) because of its experience, knowledge and expertise with GRAS self-affirmations. The expert panel included physicians and two PhD toxicologists with 83 years combined experience in toxicology, who also worked as division heads for the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Halal Certified-ConcenTrace® has been reviewed and certfied Halal by the Islamic Food and Nutrition Council of America (IFANCA). Kosher Certified-ConcenTrace® has also been certified Kosher by the Rabbinical Council of California (RCC). Certified Vegan-the American Vegetarian Association has certified that ConcenTrace® is approved for vegan status.
Your Body Needs ConcenTrace®
Your body is an intricate circuit board of electric charges and impulses. In order for it to stay balanced and perform at optimum efficiency, you need to constantly replenish yourself with the minerals and trace elements found in ConcenTrace®.† If you are one of the 90% of Americans experts estimate suffer mineral imbalance or deficiency, your body is lacking these essential elements, causing your body to misfire so you feel rundown and tired.†
Power up with ConcenTrace® from Trace Minerals Research. It’s highly concentrated and is the perfect solution for replenishing your body with the nutrients you need to maintain optimum health.†
An All-Natural Solution of Living Minerals
As mentioned before, ConcenTrace® is extracted directly from a natural source that took thousands of years to create. Over these thousands of years, the minerals in ConcenTrace® have been broken down to their most natural state where they have become naturally charged, living minerals that are bioavailable and soluble in water.† In addition, the solution is in precisely the same proportion as healthy human fluids without synthetically produced compounds or deadly heavy metals.
The ionic minerals in ConcenTrace® also have the power to maintain and even improve the pH balance in your body.† It’s important to keep your body’s acid base balance because an acidic body is a breeding ground for disease. ConcenTrace® is so essential to human health that you’ll find it in every one of our quality products. ConcenTrace® is the perfect way to replenish your body with all the elements you need to plug in and recharge.†
- USES & APPLICATIONS
- Bone, Joint & Health–Taken as directed, many people have experienced dramatic results in improving and strengthening bones, joints and teeth, and eliminating unwanted calcium deposits.†
- Re-Mineralize Distilled Water–1/4-1/2 teaspoon per gallon for fresh spring water taste.
- Electrolyte Replacement–Increased energy, vitality, and improved health by replacing and balancing soluble minerals in the body fluids. Soluble minerals are the electrolytes which conduct the body’s electrical energies.
- Maintain pH Balance in the Body–The most important nutrients in our bodies for maintaining acid-base balance are minerals like those found in ConcenTrace®.†
- Hair and Skin–Use internally to nourish from within, externally as a rub (very concentrated; must be diluted; keep out of eyes or areas of broken skin unless highly diluted).†
- Helps Normalize Bowel Functions–Cleansing. †
- Calcium Assimilation–Reports show that calcium assimilates much better when taken with magnesium. ConcenTrace® is high in magnesium.†
- Circulatory Health–Minerals play important roles in decalcification, antioxidant and cleansing functions in the body. The heart requires magnesium with every beat.
- Potassium is used to contract the heart muscle.†
- Vitamin Enhancement–Complete nutrition is more power nutrition. Vitamins without minerals DO NOT work. Trace minerals help assimilate vitamins. †
- Gardens and Plants–A study done by Rutgers University and other studies done by the USDA noted the severe mineral imbalance and depletion in American soil. For years many avid gardeners have used ConcenTrace® on their gardens as well as in the flower beds. It is also very beneficial to house plants when diluted with water. See the difference in your plants.
- Pets–Ever noticed your pet eating grass or dirt? More than likely your pet is lacking essential minerals. For years, pet owners have added ConcenTrace® to their pet’s food and water.
- Athletic performance–There are many examples of improved athletic performance including improved cardiovascular performance to improved blood serum nutrients.†
- Body Building–A study of a number of international body builders using ConcenTrace® reported excellent results.†
- Add to Carbonated Beverages–A recent study has shown that a few drops per glass balances soda pop to greatly reduce the potentially harmful effects of carbonation.
- Magnesium Supplement–One of the highest quality, least expensive, most assimilable magnesium supplements on the market. †
- Cooking–Studies show mineral depletion in our soils. We frankly are not getting the minerals in the foods we eat. ConcenTrace® remineralizes these foods and adds flavor. †