Support for Energy Production, Immune, Tissue, and Cardiovascular Health
CoQ10 Ubiquinol is a unique formula that contains a bioactive, trademarked form of coenzyme Q10 (Kaneka QH™) - called ubiquinol - for supporting cardiovascular and immune function, as well as other body systems. Studies suggest that low levels of CoQ10 are associated with many cardiovascular and energy-related cell events.
As a crucial part of the electron transport chain, CoQ10 assists in the synthesis of ATP - the energy currency of cells. As part of that process, CoQ10 converts between ubiquinone and biologically-active ubiquinol while acting as an antioxidant.
Recent research findings suggest that ubiquinol supplementation is of growing importance, especially in aging individuals who don’t properly convert supplemental ubiquinone to active ubiquinol. Given the nature of ubiquinol for supporting overall health and well-being, supplementation can assist users in a multitude of ways, such as:
- Supporting cardiovascular and immune function
- Supporting blood flow and nitric oxide production
- Supporting energy production
- Supporting body tissues including epithelial, muscle, connective and nervous tissues
- Supporting healthy blood lipid profiles