Dysbiocide® supplies a proprietary blend of herbs and herbal extracts to support normal gut health. Select herbs are well recognized in promoting the synergistic healing of damaged intestinal tissue, resulting predominately from dysbiosis. The combination of Eastern and Western herbs in this formula provides a broad anti-dysbiotic effect, even with low dosing.
- Dill (Anethum graveolens) (seed)
- Stemona (Stemona sessilifolia) (root) (powder and extract)
- Wormwood (Artemisia absinthium) (shoot & leaf) (extract)
- Java Brucea (Brucea javanica) (fruit) (powder & extract)
- Chinese Pulsatilla (Pulsatilla chinensis) (rhizome) (powder & extract)
- Jamaica Quassia (Picrasma excelsa) (bark) (extract)
- Cutch Tree (Acacia catechu) (heartwood & bark) (powder & extract)
- Hedyotis (Hedyotis diffusa) (aerial part) (powder & extract)
- Yarrow (Achillea millefolium) (leaf & flower) (extract)
- Capsule shell (gelatin and water) and magnesium stearate (vegetable source)
This product is gluten and dairy free.
Two (2) capsules two (2) times each day as a dietary supplement or as otherwise directed by a healthcare professional.
Not recommended for pregnant or lactating women.
May cause mild constipation in sensitive individuals.
If constipation persists, discontinue use and contact your healthcare professional.
Wormwood (Artemisia absinthium) is not recommended concurrently with drugs that thin the blood, drugs that reduce stomach acid, or drugs that prevent or lessen seizures.
Consuming Wormwood may intensify the effects and side effects of drinking alcohol.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.