Histamine Block Plus
Histamine Block Plus is a comprehensive formula containing seven essential nutrient cofactors plus powerful antioxidants to support total histamine metabolism in each and every cell.*
Toxic byproducts are created when histamine is metabolized, such as ammonia, hydrogen peroxide, and acetaldehyde that can cause side effects and cell damage. Histamine Block also contains nutrient cofactors to support the normal breakdown of these toxic byproducts.*
Histamine Block Plus is a synergistic blend of nutrients designed to support the normal breakdown of histamine through multiple enzymatic processes, as well as neutralizing the toxic byproducts of histamine, using key nutrients:*
Key Benefits and Actions
- Enhanced with cofactor nutrients for total body histamine processing
- Comfort and relief after eating foods high in histamine‡
- Great for supporting histamine intolerance protocols
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 30
- AMT %DV
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 100 mg 111%
- Thiamine (as thiamine hydrochloride) 20 mg 1,667%
- Riboflavin (as riboflavin 5'-phosphate sodium) 10 mg 769%
- Niacin 25 mg 156%
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal 5'-phosphate) 7 mg 412%
- Pantothenic Acid (as d-calcium pantothenate) 10 mg 200%
- Magnesium (as DiMagnesium Malate§) 50 mg 12%
- Zinc (as zinc gluconate) 5 mg 45%
- Copper (as copper gluconate) 0.5 mg 56%
- Alpha-Ketoglutaric Acid 150 mg **
- SAMe (as disulfate ptoluensulfonate) 100 mg **
- PQQ (as LifePQQTM pyrroloquinoline quinone disodium salt) 7 mg **
- DAO2TM porcine kidney extract (Diamine Oxidase Activity 5,000 HDU) 2.1 mg **
**Daily Value (DV) not established.
Other Ingredients: Vegetarian capsule (hypromellose, water, and gellan gum), microcrystalline cellulose, ascorbyl palmitate, and silica.
Take 2 capsules anytime of day or night with or without food or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Taking 2 capsules before bed may support healthy onset of sleep.
To prevent flushing from niacin, take with food.
Children and pregnant or lactating women should consult their healthcare practitioner prior to use.
This product contains an ingredient derived from porcine (pig).
Avoid if allergic to pork or any other ingredient.
Histamine Block Plus is NOT EFFECTIVE for symptoms of immune-related food allergies, such as peanuts, shellfish, etc., or for gluten intolerance due to sensitivity or celiac disease.
DAO is not absorbed and does not have systemic activity.
Histamine Block Plus does not manage or address antibody-related or IgE-related food allergies.
Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place out of reach by children.