SUPPORTS MICROBIAL & IMMUNE BALANCE*
Throughout the ages, Olive Leaf has been trusted by healers. It naturally addresses unwanted organisms, bringing additional force to oppose biofilms and support immune function.* Body and plant unite in action to create resilience. That's why Olive Leaf Extract is the main ingredient in Olivirex®.
Additional select botanicals open channels to support the kidney, lymphatics, and liver – driving the Olive Leaf where the body needs it most while ushering out toxins.*
For maintaining seasonal wellness, use Olivirex® in combination with Biocidin®TS Throat Spray.* When addressing long-standing microbial health challenges, use the combined strength of Olivirex® and Biocidin®.*
- Broad-spectrum support for addressing unwanted microorganisms*
- Supports seasonal wellness, especially when combined with Biocidin®TS Throat Spray*
- Supports body comfort*
- Activates drainage pathways through liver and kidneys to assist in detoxification*
- Professional-grade ingredients
- High-potency Olive Leaf Extract, 18% oleuropein
- Contains a synergistic blend of additional botanicals
- Contains adaptogenic herbs
- Concurrent use with Biocidin® often recommended for longstanding or complex health
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 60
- Olive (Olea Europaea) Leaf Extract (Standardized to min 18% Oleuropein)
- Proprietary Herbal Blend: Garlic‡ bulb, Noni‡ fruit extract, Uva Ursi leaf‡, Milk Thistle seed extract, Cordyceps‡ fruiting body, St. John's Wort‡ aerial parts, Dandelion‡ root, Goldenseal‡ root, White Willow‡ bark, Bladderwrack‡ thallus, American Ginseng root extract
Other Ingredients: vegetable cellulose, vegetable capsule.
This product is made without dairy, gluten, soy, corn, animal products, artificial coloring or flavoring.
Take one capsule up to three times per day between meals or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Not recommended for use during pregnancy.
Consult your physician before using any supplement, especially if you are nursing, have a medical condition, or are taking medication.
Discontinue use should adverse reactions occur.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.